High Quality Fixed Tissue for Research Projects
Cureline Clinical Network provides access to thousands of ready-to-go fully consented FFPE samples. These specimens have been prepared in strict compliance with Cureline SOP requirements and according to the CAP Research Biobank Quality Management system.
Collection Protocol Specifications:
a small piece of human tissue is prepared by a certified medical pathologist, submerged in 10% neutral-buffered formalin for 18 - 24 hours, and embedded in IHC-grade paraffin. The target FFPE specimen size is 0.5 x 1 x 1 cm, but it can vary significantly depending on the nature of the disease and tissue type. The fixation agent and the embedding media can be customized upon request.
Oncology tissue samples: tumor and ANT FFPE (could be accompanied by cancer serum/plasma or blood)
- Inflammation and AID: synovial tissue FFPE, skin FFPE, others
- Neurological Diseases / CNS: postmortem brain tissue from patients with PD and AD).
- Normal Tissues:FFPE samples from 70+ locations.
Normal Human Tissues
- Adrenal (Category II)
- Blood cells (PBMC)
- Bone marrow (BM)
- Cerebellum (Category II)
- Cerebral cortex (Category II)
- Colon (duodenum, colon, rectum)
- Fallopian tube
- Fat (omental, other)
- GI tract (stomach, esophagus)
- Heart (various parts)
- Kidney (medulla and cortex)
- Lung (including bronchioles)
- Lymph node (central)
- Muscle (striated, others)
- Pancreas (Category II)
- Parathyroid (Category III)
- Pituitary (Category II)
- Spinal cord (cross-section)
- Thyroid (Category II)
- Uterus (cervix, endometrium)