Cureline provides human tissue for research in many therapeutic areas including solid tumor oncology, hematological malignancies, inflammatory diseases, neurological diseases, and cardiovascular diseases. We manage a variety of human tissue research services for your projects, including human tissue histology laboratory (Cureline BioPathology).
Our team also implements studies in the following areas:
Primary Cell Cultures
- Solid human tumors
- Hematologic malignancies (blood, bone marrow)
- Synovial fluid cells (RA / OA patients)
- Normal human tissues
Viable and frozen subcellular fractions
- Preparation of viable or frozen marker-specific cells from blood and bone marrow hematological malignancies
- Isolation of PBMC from fresh blood and preparation of viable cells in DMSO – containing medium
- Isolation of marker-specific cells from solid tumors
- Cureline Molecular Molecular and cell biology laboratory CRO providing human and animal tissue research support to the biomedical research community (RNA, DNA, protein work; cell culture, primary cells, 3D-histoculture, Ab characterization, ELISA, etc.)
- Translational Histopathology Cureline provides access to a full-service histology laboratory (Cureline BioPathology)
- Fresh Tumor Tissue Analysis Histocultures are three-dimensional tissue cultures that maintain in-vivo-like phenotype in contrast to monolayer cultures.
- RNA / DNA Services Human biospecimens for RNA and DNA preparation and analyses
- Tissue Microarrays Consulting on design, tissue procurement and production of human TMA
- Target Validation Services Cureline in collaboration with Cureline BioPathology provides high quality IHC studies to our customers.