Cureline Tissue Bank works closely with Cureline Clinical Team and our customers to create a unique custom study design for every custom biobanking protocol allowing to achieve specified research objectives in the evidence-based and a cost-effective manner. We address ethical, medical, and technical considerations including patient enrollment criteria, sample format and preparation, data collection and database entry methods. In addition, our protocol development experts will ensure that your study will be scientifically rigorous and meet the IRB's (Ethical Committee's) requirements in the applicable jurisdictions. We have worked with the following protocols in the past:
- Drug R&D – from Discovery to Preclinical models
- Diagnostics – from Biomarker discovery to Companion Diagnostics
- Medical devices – from concept to clinical testing
Study Design is usually based on the following components:
- Study Objectives (SOW)
- Project Specifications (Inclusion/Exclusion criteria; HBS specifications; Laboratory HBS processing protocols)
- Clinical Data (de-identified general medical history & lab tests data; project specific CRF; DB)
- Logistics, deliverables, and timelines
- Budget and payment schedule
Cureline HBS Services are based on 17+ years of excellence in tissue research: our Team has initiated studies with 150+ clinical partners in 20 countries on four continents and serviced 700+ clients satisfied with implementation of 4,000+ projects.
Contact us to discuss your custom projects.