Cell & Molecular Research Laboratory in San Diego
- HUMAN BIOSPECIMENS (HBS) – global access, consented and clinically-characterized donors
- Molecular Analytes: DNA RNA, Protein lysates – isolation and analyses.
- Primary Cells (PBMC, BMMC, DTC, stem cells): from blood, bone marrow, lipoaspirates, normal and tumor tissues, etc.
- Molecular and Cellular Biology: Cell-based assays (cell viability, proliferation, migration, invasion, immuno-oncology assays), ELISA
TISSUE PROCESSING (human, animal) – preclinical and clinical samples
- 3D TISSUE CULTURE and assays (including 3D-histoculture)
- Antibody characterization and validation
- Biomarker discovery and validation (Proteomics, Genomics, Glycoproteomics)
We are looking forward to establishing a connection with your company R&D team, discussing how Cureline Molecular Services could assist your translational research programs, and together accelerating the Patients access to novel medicines and diagnostic tests.
Please contact us at CMSinfo@cureline.com for any further information.