Cureline offers to the biopharmaceutical and diagnostics companies collection, preservation and processing of clinically-defined and consented human tissues for research. We have standard and custom tissue procurement protocols available for your research programs.
Our human tissue procurement protocols accommodate the quality recruitments for research applications used in the drug discovery and development process, including:
- Target Discovery and Validation
- Target Expression Profiling
- Genotyping Tissues/Biofluids
- Preclinical Modeling
- Molecular/Companion Diagnostics
- Drug Safety Evaluation
- Biomarker Discovery and Validation
- Clinical Assay Development
Cureline collaborates with major clinical and research centers in Europe, Asia, and the USA on human specimen acquisition projects. Our team develops standard and custom tissue procurement protocols that are approved by local IRB and Ethical Committees and that comply with international and local regulations and guidelines.
Cureline is committed to ensuring that the collection of human specimens for research purposes does not interfere with the patient's well-being and that a proper consent form is developed for each study in collaboration with clinical sites and the study sponsor. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are implemented to guard patient’s rights and to use the human specimens with maximum efficiency.
All human specimens provided by Cureline are properly consented, de-identified and selected with accurate clinical diagnosis and therapy regimen by certified medical professionals. Standard pathology report summary and treatment history. Follow-up is available upon request
If requested, a custom clinical report form (CRF) is developed and implemented in prospective procurement studies. A detailed pathology report from a US-board certified medical pathologist and H&E slides can also be provided upon request
- Custom Protocols Cureline offers to the biopharmaceutical and diagnostics companies collection, preservation and processing of clinically-defined and consented human tissues for research.
- Fresh Human Tissues and Blood Cureline provides high-quality human specimens for biomedical research. Fresh human tissues and blood are available for our USA-based customers. Samples from healthy donors and clinically-defined patients are available in 24 - 48 hours after collection.
- Matching Tumor Tissue Sets Cureline is a leading provider of primary tumor and matching recurrent or metastatic paired FFPE tumor samples. Such specimens are crucial for discovery of novel biomarkers of tumor progression and drug resistance.
- Immuno-Oncology Projects Immuno-Oncology Projects
- Primary Cell Lines Primary cells cultures from solid tumors, cancer blood, cancer bone marrow and normal tissues (custom protocols and available products)
- Treatment-Relevant Serum Collection of treatment-relevant cancer serum with clinical outcome data
- Human Therapeutic Plasma Cureline provides human therapeutic plasma for diagnostics development and validation.